Despicable Me
When a criminal mastermind uses a trio of orphan girls as pawns for a grand scheme, he finds their love is profoundly changing him for the better.
Genre: Animation, Comedy, Adventure
Release Date: July 9, 2010
This one is just so hilarious in the best...errr, worst possible way, I guess? I mean, the start of the movie was really imaginative. I, myself, held my breath when that boy climb up that wooden plank until he fell down into one of the most famous landmark of the world. Surprise, it's an inflatable replica of the Pyramid.
And that's the start of the story of being the most popular villain in this movie. Benta sa akin yung concept. C'mon, who among us gives a fig about the moon being stolen, right? Nakakatawa iyong effort ni Gru for coveting the villainous title to the extent of using three orphan girls.
But what he doesn't know is he's going to have the time of his life with them because he easily fell in fatherly love with them. Love how touching the scenes he had with them, especially those funny moments when they turned his world upside-down.
And Agnes....sigh! So cute, can I take her and have her tuck beside me every night? So adorable!😻
And that's the start of the story of being the most popular villain in this movie. Benta sa akin yung concept. C'mon, who among us gives a fig about the moon being stolen, right? Nakakatawa iyong effort ni Gru for coveting the villainous title to the extent of using three orphan girls.
But what he doesn't know is he's going to have the time of his life with them because he easily fell in fatherly love with them. Love how touching the scenes he had with them, especially those funny moments when they turned his world upside-down.
And Agnes....sigh! So cute, can I take her and have her tuck beside me every night? So adorable!😻

No comments: