Deconstructed Mock Neck Tee

November 19, 2017
     Peach Blush. From the color of the fabric itself, you'll have a pretty good idea that this piece is going to be one of those girly, romantic tops that you'll surely gonna love and would really like to have. And need I say more about its sexy cut-out shoulder?
   


     I have this in peach blush at nag-blush din siguro ako ng kaunti when my officemates complimented me when I wore this in the office.
     Very flowy ng style niya and it will look good paired with black leggings dahil sa round hem nito. I noticed that round-hemmed blouses and tops give illusion of rounder and fuller hips for us, girls! So feel na feel ko ang pagsuot ko nito since wala ako masyadong womanly hips, haha. FYI, XS ang size ko para dito but XXS also fits me so don't be worried na sobra ng liit ng available sizes. Sa US standard kasi ng fitting, merong regular sizes na compare sa atin ay mas malaki talaga at mayroon na petite size na tingin ko eh mas suitable for us na maliliit ang built.
     The polyster fabric has a gorgeous satin-appearance and sturdy zipper at the back adds appeal to this top.


     It's also available in gray. I love this color, too, cause it's very rare that I see this shade. And oops, the label was snipped off.


Item Code: T1117-04

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.