Ribbed Knit Off-the-shoulder Top
Here's to baring our shoulders! A subtly sexy yet so casual piece that you'll surely gonna love, well aside from its brand: Forever 21.

Super comfy dahil sa super stretchy and super soft material niyang rayon at spandex. Elastesized ang neckline so have no fear, hindi siya basta-basta magsa-sag kapag suot mo na. It's also relatively thin compare sa ibang sweater-like tops na makapal or itchy ang telang ginamit.
Try paring it with jeans and rubber shoes for those who are always on the go but I think I prefer this one tucked in a pencil-cut skirt if you want a more sexy look. A must try.

Super comfy dahil sa super stretchy and super soft material niyang rayon at spandex. Elastesized ang neckline so have no fear, hindi siya basta-basta magsa-sag kapag suot mo na. It's also relatively thin compare sa ibang sweater-like tops na makapal or itchy ang telang ginamit.
Try paring it with jeans and rubber shoes for those who are always on the go but I think I prefer this one tucked in a pencil-cut skirt if you want a more sexy look. A must try.


No comments: