The Dark Tower

April 08, 2018
     The last Gunslinger, Roland Deschain, has been locked in an eternal battle with Walter O'Dim, also known as the Man in Black, determined to prevent him from toppling the Dark Tower, which holds the universe together. With the fate of the worlds at stake, good and evil will collide in the ultimate battle as only Roland can defend the Tower from the Man in Black.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Release Date: August 4, 2017
     The start of the story was promising that I'd expected that this one is going to scare me. Not in a scare-the-crap-out-of-me way but a good scare nonetheless. But I shouldn't have my hopes high 'cause I think this movie aimed yoing viewers so it's not going to be wise to do some serious horror-fest.
     That's why I'm slightly disappointed. The concept is great but how they delivered it wasn't impressive. Visual effects are great but I found the story lacking.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.