Long Knitted Cardigan

November 21, 2017
     'Tis the season to be jolly but always make sure you're comfortably warm when the temperature finally drops to 20°C or lower this December up until next year. And wouldn't you agree na very Christmast-sy ang kulay ng cardigan na ito?

     I'll admit, ilang beses ko itong hindi pinansin kapag nakikita ko sa overrun but I'm thankful there's still stock since I realized it's actually a nice piece!
     I misjudged this one because it's free size and it really looks long. Pero napatunayan ko na talagang don't ever and I mean EVER, judge a book by its cover: but in this case, a piece of cloth until you've tried it on. Ilang beses ng nangyari sa akin iyan and believe me na meron talagang mga damit na kapag nakita mo habang nakaladlad lang ay babalewalain mo na lang but then, someone will tell you that you should try it on and you did so as you're grumbling and then suddenly got awed when you see that it actually looks good on you. Ganern!
     It's actually so nice na pangcover-up kapag naka-casual get-up ka with your fave tank and cute shorts but as you can see, it's perfect with a girly dress. I'm in love with this style.

     Not sure what's the material. I've tried searching this on the internet but there's nothing I found. Sabi sa label, it's made from Korea. Aleumdaun chejae! 

Item Code: T1117-06

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.