Criss-Cross Chiffon Top

November 12, 2017
     I fell in love with the beautiful print of this top. And got broken-hearted in an instant dahil isa ito sa assorted pieces na dumating sa overrun ng pumunta ako doon at madalas iisang piraso lang ang nabibigay sa kanila ng supplier. 



     Sadly, it’s a medium size so I wouldn’t be able to own a piece of this. But hey, I’d be happy for whoever that wants to have this one. Very feminine yet classy ang floral print niya and I really like the different way they made the flowers look like. Para lang brush strokes ng mga colors na nag-pop-up dahil sa kulay ng polyester fabric na dark blue.



     Add to that is the little flirty front detail and the button keyhole na closure sa likod. 


     This flowy blouse is perfect for breezy outdoor walks paired with a leggings and cute flats.


Item Code: T1117-02

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.