Smocked off-the shoulder top

November 12, 2017
     Finally, I've been able to shot pictures of the items that I would like to offer to you, guys. Heck, starting this little online business was harder than I thought. There's so much to consider but I wish I get the hang of it much, much sooner than later. Okay, enough of babbling, let's get started.

                                       

I love the boho vibe of this top. Smocked ang neck line niya para sa off-shoulder design but you could still wear it na parang peasant top if you're too shy to show off those shoulders. The hem is also smocked which hits at hip, 3/4 sleeves and garterized ang cuffs.


   
                                           


     Fabric is polyster and it's sheer but don't worry , no need for a cami when wearing this. Lined siya meaning may extra fabric sa bodice niya for coverage. What really makes this top super nice are the intricate embroideries it has. Look for yourself!

                                                 

     Pair it with black skinny jeans or leggings for a lunch date with your friends or a pair of cute shorts and you're good to go for any strolling. Enjoy!

Item Code: T1117-01

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.